Directions & Location
Situated midway between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, and just a block off Duval Street, Andrews Inn is a short walk from most Key West attractions.
Our inn and cottages offer the best of both worlds: a shady lane is all that separates our peaceful oasis from the vibrant shops, restaurants and nightlife of Duval St.
Map of our properties in Key West:
Map of our location in Key West:
Close-up of our street location:
Key West is served by Key West International Airport with non-stop service from Miami, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Naples, Orlando, and Atlanta. Direct flights are also available from New Orleans, Charlotte, Washington, DC, and New York during the winter season. Taxis are readily available at the airport arrival area for the short drive into Old Town.
Daily high-speed ferry service from Ft. Myers is available aboard the Key West Express year-round. They also offer direct ferry service from Marco Island in the winter season. This is the fastest and most enjoyable way to visit from Florida’s west coast! http://www.seakeywestexpress.com/
Taxis are readily available at the ferry terminal for the short drive to Andrews Inn. If you travel light, it is about a ¾-mile walk:
1) Proceed down Grinnell St. three blocks until you reach Southard St.
2) At Southard St, turn right and walk five blocks to Duval St.
3) At Duval St., turn left and walk three blocks to Olivia St. After Olivia St. walk a little further until you see a small lane on the right called “Whalton Lane”.
4) Turn right and follow the lane to the end.
If you are using a GPS to find us, use this address: 0 Walton Lane, Key West, FL 33040
1) From Florida City – Take U.S.1 (south) all the way to Key West – 125 miles.
2) Upon arrival into Key West – continue south on U.S.1 bearing to your right (this is also Roosevelt Blvd).
3) Approximately 3 miles – U.S.1 will also become Truman Avenue, now you are entering the Historic District.
4) 1 mile south on Truman Avenue you will come to the intersection of Duval Street, make a right on Duval.
5) 1/2 block to your left you will see Whalton Lane, turn left and follow the lane to the end.