Policies And Things To Note For Your Stay At Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages in Key West.
- Arrival and Departure: check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children and Pets: we do not accept children or pets at our Main Guesthouse, but they are welcome in our Cottages.
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, Travelers checks, checks and cash are accepted.
- Best Rate Guarantee – Book Direct And Save: you can book your hotel reservations with peace of mind knowing you will receive our best available rate when you book through our website. Should you find a lower rate on any third-party website, we will match it.
- Main Guesthouse: Breakfast, Happy Hour, and daily housekeeping are included in rates.
- Cottages: Breakfast and happy hour are not included in rates. Housekeeping is available for $25/day with advance notice.
- Additional Person: Rates are based on double occupancy except Sailor House which is for four people. Additional person charge is $25 per night.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly. Our deposit/cancellation policy is as follows:
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm all reservations and balance is due upon arrival. For one-night stays, the total cost of your reservation will be taken as a deposit. If you cancel at least 30 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit is non-refundable.
- For reservations during special events and holidays (Fantasy Fest, Christmas/New Year’s), a 30% deposit is required for all reservations, and the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to arrival date. If you cancel at least 90 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit. If you cancel less than 90 days prior to arrival, your deposit is non-refundable.
- Group Reservations: reservations for more than three rooms must be made directly with us by calling 888-263-7393. Different policies for minimum stay, deposit, and cancellations apply. We will not honor bookings for more than three rooms made through our website or any other booking website without speaking to you about our group booking policies. Bookings that do not follow this procedure are subject to cancellation. Please call or email us for more details.
- Hurricane policy: we do not refund for inclement weather and/or hurricanes. In the unlikely event that a mandatory evacuation of Key West coincides with your confirmed stay, and you do not purchase travel insurance, you will be issued a credit for a future stay at Andrews Inn. These credits are non-transferable and will be valid from June 1 – December 15, up to one year from the issue date. No credit will be issued for hurricanes which are not a threat to Key West, or if you are unable to travel because of canceled flights or adverse travel conditions outside of the Keys. We strongly suggest the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment! Click here for more information or to purchase travel insurance.
- Insufficient Funds: checks returned for insufficient funds are subject to a $25 return check fee.