Eyebrow House is our most spacious one-bedroom suite with its large front porch and palm tree-filled private fenced-in yard overlooking Olivia Street. You feel like a local as you sip a drink, read the newspaper, or just people-watch from the front porch.
This luxuriously-appointed unit is located a block and a half from the main guesthouse and has been recently renovated with a new kitchen and bathroom. It is furnished with bamboo furniture, bright accents, and Cuban-inspired art. It is popular with guests who are here for an extended stay or are part of a group because they can spread out in the spacious livingroom or cook a gourmet meal in the well-stocked kitchen. The spacious private deck with jaccuzzi and gas barbecue grill are also great for relaxing and entertaining. Completely equipped for your every need, extra guests can use the sleeper sofa in the livingroom and you can even bring your well-behaved pet.
Eyebrow House features all the conveniences of home at a reasonable price:
- Queen bed with high quality pillows and linens
- Spacious livingroom with queen sleeper sofa and loveseat
- Diningroom with seating for four
- Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances including dishwasher and icemaker
- Private front porch with fenced-in yard
- Private rear deck with outdoor seating, gas grill, and heated jaccuzzi
- Private bath with tub/shower combo, hairdryer and iron
- Washer/dryer (shared with upstairs unit)
- Individually-controlled ductless Air Conditioning and Heating System
- Flat Screen Television
- Clock radio with aux cable
- Cellphone Charging Station
- Unlimited Free Wireless internet access
- In-room Safe
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs, coolers and snorkel equipment (limited quantity)
Please note that breakfast is NOT included in the Eyebrow House rate.
Read more about our policies