PoliciesPolicies And Things To Note For Your Stay At Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages in Key West.
- Arrival and Departure: Check-In time is 3:00 PM; Check-Out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children and Pets: we do not accept pets and children must be over 14 years old.
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express cash are accepted.
- Best Rate Guarantee you can book your hotel reservations with peace of mind knowing you will receive our best available rate when you book through our website or by calling us directly. .
- Amenities included in the price:
- Guesthouse: Breakfast in the Garden, Happy Hour by the Pool, Bicycles
- Additional Person: Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional person charge is $75 per night(only applicable in the “Malaga” room).
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly.
Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. However, due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please contact us 30 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of your deposit (less a $ 50 administrative fee).
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 30 days’ notice before your arrival, your deposit and any/all payment(s) will be forfeited and nonrefundable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope you understand we must have strict policies based on the small number of rooms.
A 90-day cancellation notice is required during special event weeks and federal holidays including but not limited to: Fantasy Fest, Boat Race Week, Christmas, New Year’s, etc., and for large group reservations (3 rooms or more). Please inquire if your reservation falls under the 90-day cancellation policy prior to booking to avoid any possible issues.
If you have booked via a third-party or alternative platform (Expedia, Booking.com, AirBNB, etc.), these platforms may have different cancelation policies and schedules. Please verify all policies prior to booking—by making a reservation you agree to all policies and schedules without dispute.
Hurricane/Inclement Weather Policy: Due to the unpredictable nature of weather, we do not refund for inclement weather and/or hurricanes. We strongly suggest the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment!
We recommend ALL guests to have Travel Insurance due to unseen circumstances, medical situations, flight/travel changes, and weather-related issues. Please note that plans vary in coverage and you should contact a qualified insurance professional to learn more about a plan that best fits your needs.