PoliciesPolicies And Things To Note For Your Stay At Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages in Key West.
- Arrival and Departure: check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Children and Pets: we do not accept children or pets.
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express cash are accepted.
- Best Rate Guarantee – Book Direct And Save: you can book your hotel reservations with peace of mind knowing you will receive our best available rate when you book through our website. Should you find a lower rate on any third-party website, we will match it.
- Amenities included in the price:
- Guesthouse: Breakfast, Brunch (up to 3 nights staying), Happy Hour, Bicycles & Parking are included in rates. Both entrances have the same key lock password 1,2,3,4,5,6 and the mark sign button.
- Additional Person: Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional person charge is $75 per night.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly.
Andrews Inn & Garden Cottages is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please contact us within 45 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of your deposit less a $40 processing CC fee. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 45 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
Due to the small number of rooms we have, cancellations and shortened stays affect us greatly. 7 days prior your arrival the system will take autamatically 25% of the remaining balance. In case of no-show or cancellation with less than 7 days of your arrival, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for 55% of your reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made. Also you could choose any other future days with us, in order to use it.
A 90 day cancellation notice is required during special event weeks and holidays (Fantasy Fest, Christmas, New Year's) and for large group reservations (3 rooms or more).it
Hurricane policy: we do not refund for inclement weather and/or hurricanes. In the unlikely event that a mandatory evacuation of Key West coincides with your confirmed stay, and you do not purchase travel insurance, you will be issued a credit for a future stay at Andrews Inn. These credits are non-transferable and will be valid from June 1 – December 15, up to one year from the issue date. No credit will be issued for hurricanes which are not a threat to Key West, or if you are unable to travel because of canceled flights or adverse travel conditions outside of the Keys. We strongly suggest the purchase of Travel Insurance to protect your vacation investment!